Sunday, April 01, 2007

Eleven is a good number

Happy Birthday Q!!!

Eleven years ago, I found myself sobbing as I gazed at the most perfect baby I'd ever seen. I sobbed because I felt sorry for him because he got stuck with me as a mother. Me!...who had no idea what do to for him.

Now it's clear why he ended up with me. It would be impossible for anyone to love him more than I. I've got that market cornered.

And because it's almost scary sometimes how fast he is growing, here's my attempt at keeping my baby small. (from birthday trip to Ripley's Believe it or Not)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful boy. I dearly love that Quinton. ...Wow that guy is (was?) tall!

J said...

Excellent choice in photo to try to believe your guy is still small. Wonder if it will work for my A..? ;-)

lrd said...

Maybe it's just the hair, but he sure is getting to look a lot like my baby. Very handsome!