Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All done!!!

Well, pretty much done, at least. The painter is coming back to do another coat on the outside of the deck door and he has one more corner of a window on the other side to do (exterior). We also need to get a strip to go between the playroom carpet and the hardwood. Oh, and the electricians need to do the box for the hot tub. But that's it.



This is a chair from my bedroom that I put in there for now so it won't be completely empty. I now need to embark on furnishing this room. Help!!??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not "old people" furniture!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's beautiful! The floor looks so pretty! And that chair looks good in there too. I want to come and plop down in there. It looks really nice.

J said...

Wow! It looks great!

Whatever furniture you put in needs to be seriously loungy and bulletproof (since it will be on the path from the deck). Hmmm. You need a chaise in there, definitely. There's this fabric line I love that meets those requirements, but it's a little pricey - http://www.cryptonfabric.com/shop-online-crypton-fabric/main_html.do. Could you find some wicker pieces then use a really good resilient fabric for cushions? Since I have no idea of the style of the rest of your house, this is all coming out of thin air (hence, ignore at will).

BTW - would you mind crossing a couple fingers for me? A company has asked for references.

Lynne Thompson said...

YAY I love it. I really love the wood floor and all those beautiful windows. What a cool thing you planned, got designed, and had done...while we still talk of such things:-)LT