Thursday, August 03, 2006

a new religion

I ran across this link tonight and went from puzzlement to fits of giggles to slapping the computer table and throwing my head back in laughter.

I urge you to take a look at this:
The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I dunno. It was just exactly what I needed to read. I am a convert. All hail the FSM. This gives me a whole new universe to contemplate.

BTW, in case anyone is interested, Roxy seems to have finally understood the housebreaking thing. She'll pee outside while simulataneously wagging her tail and looking at me (or E) for us to shower her with praise. Now we just have to convince her that this event is worth doing right EVERY TIME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at this "new" religion yet. I'm telling you PM, you missed your calling! You should be a writer for comics.

I just hope that Roxy doesn't start spraying ya'll with her tail! LOL.

Take care,

Trouble.

Anonymous said...

Okay,,, I checked it out. I can't believe that I'm a descendant of a piece of spaghetti. Mom told me it was the milkman!

trouble.