Tuesday, May 08, 2007

sign of intelligence?

My dear dog, not quite 1 1/2 years, is still firmly in the chewing phase. She has very specific tastes, however. There are certain items that I must keep put up or they will be shredded to bits. Pencils and books are the big ones. She will delicately rip page after page out of any book she finds lying around, then will finish off by chewing up the binding. I do NOT want to go back to the library and tell them we must pay for a book because "my dog ate it". Again. But I must.

For dessert, she will eat barbie dolls or polly pocket dolls.

And no, her tail has not ever stopped wagging. Books make her happy, apparently. This is why she fits in so well here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crayons and pencils here. And rocks. She loves to chew on rocks. Weird. what happened to your glbal warming post? i was getting ready to comment on it today now that I had some time.--LT

Ruthie said...

Your dog is a bibliophile.

Heh. That's cute.