Friday, February 16, 2007

Mountain Mama

HOO-rah!!!
We're off to the slopes. In case anyone would like to watch, here are the Bryce Mountain web-cams.

Check it out! There's actually snow up there this time!
Watch for us.
Q will be in a green top, beige bottoms, black helmet, snowboarder.
E will be red bottoms, purple top purple helmet, skier (WITH poles, mind you.)
I will be black bottoms, red top, red helmet, skier extraordinaire.
DH will be black bottoms, black top, black helmet, snow boarder.
We'll probably all be sporting goggles and HUGE smiles and will be overfed.
The lady in the line behind me at Farm Fresh yesterday was agog. (Yes, that is the correct word). "WOW that's a lot of food!" she exclaimed. I muttered that I was buying for a ski trip. "Oh," she said knowingly. "There must be a BIG group of you going."
I just nodded. What can I say? We get hungry after spending all day on the slopes.

Break a leg! Oh wait - no. That's not right.

No comments: