Thursday, June 05, 2008

weird things

Yesterday was lime green shirt day. I decided to wear mine. I noticed two people at the bus stop were wearing the same color. My officemate was wearing it. Some guy walking down the hall was too. At this point, I commented to him that he was the 5th person I'd noticed wearing that color. He replied that oddly enough he'd noticed two people that morning at Starbucks who were wearing it. Went in to talk to our branch secretary about something. Yep, her too. I started laughing when I saw her, which probably bothered her a little bit, but I couldn't help it. Very odd.




Daily high temperature forecast for where I live over the next few days is as follows:


Friday: 95 (this is the good day)
Saturday: 99
Sunday: 100
Monday: 100
Tuesday: 99
Wednesday: 97
....at which point it cools off to highs in only the mid 90s.

What the h*ll?

===============================================
UPDATED to reflect more recent weather forecasts.
Now tomorrow looks better (92) but starting Saturday,
it's 101, 100, 100, 99, 97.
Do I hear a 102? Anyone?

===============================================
UPDATE 2 for more recent weather forecasts.
YES!!!! Not one, but TWO days with 102 temps predicted now.
Today (Friday) predicted at 94. Then starting Saturday,
102,102,97,99,99
(BTW, Q has a baseball game tomorrow at 1:00. Ugh ugh ugh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I tell you it's 55 degrees right now in beautiful Colorado?

*ducking*

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

It's in the 60s here. Oddly enough, I wore my lime green t-shirt yesterday, a day later than everyone else.