Saturday, June 14, 2008

detox

I felt the need to detox today after too much greasy fried chicken and macaroni and cheese and too much wine yesterday. So here's my/our lunch after trekking up to the Farmer's Market this morning.


Yes, dear neighbor M, that is a plastic bag. I took all my cloth ones with me. To buy the beans, they had to weigh them, and all that they had available to hold them in for that purpose were plastic bags. Next time, I'll bring some smallish paper bags with me. That's the ONLY plastic bag I used, despite the gentleman there insisting I needed other ones for the potatoes, the radishes and the cucumbers. (!!)

1 comment:

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

It's going to take a long time to re-educate the populace about plastic bags. Maybe a picture of a whale that died after swallowing a million of them?