Saturday, January 26, 2008

hoo-rah

Happy happy joy joy!

It looks like I'm going to get to see my bb boyfriend AT HOME this year. Boston, here we come...


I won't go into the absolute pain in the ASS it was to finally get the tickets. But thanks to DH who kept up staring at the multiple browsers in the virtual waiting room after I finished my 6 HOUR session with it, and thanks to awesome friends up in Boston doing the same thing, I think we've ended up with enough tics for three families being able to go and sit semi-near each other. It'll be way way way out in the outfield, but then again, so will he be (hopefully):


It was a nice thing to come home to tonight after 6 hours of talking to Girl Scouts about clouds and weather and using inclinometers to measure the height of something. Me feet were screaming and I was tired of pulling cotton balls into tiny pieces (we were making clouds and they didn't leave us NEARLY enough supplies for the hoards of girl scouts that descended upon us!!!) But I did it for my daughter, and also, I digress. We're talking about my boys.

We also got some tickets for a Friday night game in Baltimore this May. We'll have to pull the kids out of school for that but it's IMPORTANT. Besides, I really really love Camden Yards. What a nice stadium!

Plus, I'm hearing noises about watching the Boys with a generator on the beach up New England-way. (We're up for that, J!!!!) Now THAT would be awesome.

I'm ready for summer. How long??

No comments: