Friday, August 24, 2007

images from madison


I'm thinking E fit right into the whole Madison scene. She found her comfort zone, and everyone else was as "out there" as she was. I loved the blue tu-tu and green golf hat combination, personally.


A street act we came across on State Street. We were all impressed. Especially when he did a little flip move to right himself.



While drinking a beer at the Union with B, I looked over to see my daughter had decided to meditate. She sat like that for a good 15 minutes. She told me she was "clearing her mind."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The meditation photo cracks me up. I know one person from Madison and they say the town is super cool and eclectic, so E would fit right in.

Sorry I missed your you call yesterday. I was on a marathon call for 4 hours trying to fix something that was causing me to have a VERY bad business day. Sigh. Let's catch up soon! I want to hear about your trip!

Holly Jahangiri said...

Cool kid. And I love the outfit. That just wouldn't work for everyone, but E's got style. She owns that look.

Anyone else might be overshadowed by the local color, but not your girl - she makes Madison look like a custom-designed backdrop for her.

Unknown said...

Very cool that she meditates for so long. I get bored after 2 minutes.

lrd said...

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to try sitting on my desk in a bright blue tu-tu and meditating.

What could be more mind-clearing than that??

Lynne Thompson said...

That girl is just so cool. Brendan does that too--he'll meditate! I adore her style and energy...that outfit is just so cool. --LT