Monday, March 13, 2006

feeling fiesty and maybe a bit grumpy and very liberal

...but it's friend K's fault. She gave me a copy of the Northern Sun catalogue. If these bumper stickers offend you, then blame her. They made me laugh. I don't have the guts to put them on my mini-van, though.
Dad - I bought you a coffee mug. I'm going to expect you to carry it everywhere with you in Texas. Not gonna tell you what it is until it gets here :-)

My personal favorite:


...and assorted other favorites:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were pretty funny Jen....

One of Mom's first ball teams had a motley crue on it.... Melody Allen,Bridgett Haak,Veronica Wright,Mamie Danley, ... They were even called "the Sweathogs"... LOL...Oh, I have photos that would be good blackmail material! LOL

See ya,

SR

Lynne Thompson said...

OMG! I literally did LOL. thank goodness I am home alone and not in an office, drinking coffee and pretending to work!!!

thanks --LT