Thursday, June 08, 2006

boring (for others) trip stuff


I am so excited!!
We'll start out and end up in Eisenstadt, Austria.

Then this is one of the places we'll be in Germany (alas, only for one day). The views are making me hyperventilate (check out their home page). We'll be there for a visit to Ludwig's castles ... or castle - don't know how much time it'll take to get to them (it).





And while in Munich, we'll be a minute or two walk from the Glockenspiel.







I'm afraid this trip is going release my wanderlust like mad. I've been having traveling dreams again. I want to stick to the real thing, though. This time, we went to Mexico to see a NASCAR-like race. ??? No one in my immediate family is a fan. In fact, DH would rather stick toothpicks under his fingernails. But nonetheless, there it is, now joining my travel dreams to the African coast, Australia, India, Scotland (I've actually been there in real life too), and Ireland.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

OOoohh, it looks wonderful! How soon do you leave again? Lift a stein for me!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

fantastic...not boring at all for fellow wander-lusters...:-)
LT

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember Fussen! It's really close to the castles! We went through both castles in a morning. Look for the hang gliders jumping off the peaks behind the castle!
Love you all