Monday, February 13, 2006

where's the snow

No, No, NO we did not get any snow. While hearing about the feet of snow falling all up and down the east coast, I watched it drizzle (rain) outside and felt my dreams of sitting by a fireplace with hot chocolate while the kids make snowmen and sled on our day off of work and school just melt away, literally. :-( Poot. It's not FAIR. Off to work and school for us in the damp cold reality of the SE US. There was a snowstorm about 13 years ago that absolutely blanketed the east coast from Georgia to Maine. I'll have to find that satellite photo because right in the middle of it, you can see a little spot that was missing any snow, and it was centered more or less on my house.

Anyway. While I was whining "It's not FAIR!", E patted me and said "Yes it is, Mom." I asked her why it was fair and she said "Because this is just the way it is."

Well ppbbhhtt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Erin on this one! I can only dream of snow and if I cant't have it, you can't either. Nana,Nana, Boo,Boo.

LOL

SR

Anonymous said...

tfcgrI hate really smart and rational people. LOL