Wednesday, April 29, 2009

graffiti

Someone got let loose with colored sidewalk chalk on the NASA site Monday night. So I came into work Tuesday passing graffiti such as "SMILE!!" and "DANCE ACROSS THE ROAD!!" and "YUM YUM FOOD" (in front of the cafeteria) and "I LOVE NASA" in front of the mail box, all in pastels. As I walked up to my building, I passed up "SMILE, YOU'RE SAVING THE EARTH!!!" and "SCIENCE ROCKS!!"

Very odd. Puzzling. Seriously. Is this a new way of inspiring the work force? I did get a laugh out of it, so I suppose it probably accomplished what it was supposed to.

5 comments:

Asdis said...

I think that idea rocks!

MAre said...

Haha, I think it's great! Didn't it make you feel good? LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe Quintin did it :)

Wayfarer Scientista said...

fun! and funny! at least it's not an anti-NASA group. I suspect management would find that way too frivolous of a thing to spend money on right now.

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

That's so much better than a lot of graffiti. At least it's literate. I've tagged you so come on over.