Monday, December 25, 2006

crack

Dammit.

I broke a tooth last night. How's that for timing? Christmas eve, just before leaving for a week-long vacation. I'll try to pop by the dentist tomorrow before our flight but I am freaking out because I've had two allergic reactions after dental anesthesia. Since I've procrastinated and haven't been to the dermotologist to find out what exactly I'm allergic to, I don't know if my dentist will be able to do anything for me or not, until I get the allergy pinned down. DH told me to suck it up and go without anesthesia. "What's the problem? You've been through childbirth."
Heh.

Oh, and merry christmas!!! Kids are happy, DH is grumpy because he had to put together a race track. I got an 8-Gb Ipod Nano, so I'm really happy (other than the whole broken tooth fiasco.)

Second broken tooth in less than 6 months. Bad luck? Or nasty trend?

Smile! Smile! And pay no attention to the gaping hole in my back molar.

cheers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the iPod Nano! You'll have a blast with it. Looking forward to seeing your snaggletooth grin...

All is well in Texas...bring a jacket. It's cold.