Saturday, July 26, 2008

apology

I hereby officially apologize to Adam Levine of Maroon 5 for the low expectations I had going into the concert last night. He/they were something like a hundred million times better than I had expected. His voice was truly awesome - something I never expected to say. Actually, Maroon 5 blew me away.

Counting Crows were also amazing, but I knew they would be so wasn't surprised. Adam Duritz was energetic and emotional. Unfortunately, they had to cut their set short because the whole concert ended up being a bit late (this was the first stop on their tour, so I guess the stage guys are still working out the kinks for set changes).

Anyway, just had to get that apology out there.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

As a huge Maroon 5 fan I will accept on Adam's behalf ;)